Saturday, August 22, 2009

Gorgeous Day (:

Good afternoon! Hello (: the weather today is inexplicably gorgeous! Really (: I totally feel the need to jump out of my house onto Manly beach and go for a swim and a bake - proudly supporting skin cancer!!
Instead nope, I'm studying. But no matter, have a great weekend ready and waiting
 
My wonderful best friend Marissa and myself are going on an epic camping endeavour at our friends house Andrew, he lives on acreage and promised us that we could have a fire and toast marshmellows!!! SWEET, so I am pretty vamped up for that.
 
 
Basically the reason why I am writing yet again is because last night I went out to see the new movie 'The Ugly Truth' with my friend Michael. Well needless to say it conformed to the same structure as all romantic comedies, but with one added element - vulgar comedy! I actually really liked this movie despite my known hate for all romance. Gerrard Butler plays an arrogant, egocentric prick who relates too well to most men I have ever met! I find his approach to tabboo subjects to be completely hilarious! I definitly recommend watching this movie.
 
 
This is just a random picture that I took... weather has been so great lately that I have been able to even think about going in pools. Anyway I have decided to start sharing some of these coolio pics with you, how nice aee? Glad?