Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Suddenly Mature?

A day like any other, that is what I was greeted by when I awoke to the painful morning calls my boyfriend has been giving me as of late, in an attempt to encourage me to complete my homework duties.

The rest following was a monotonous blur, the kafuffle of school clothes, zing of the hair straightener then the quick snap into 'awake' as the realization of time nearly swept me off my feet. THE BUS!

So anyway, school was a drag, my friends perpetually making amazing plans, almost all of which are yet to be completed. Today's topic was the prospect of visiting an old and haunted grave site, known only as 'Sarah's Grave'. I'm not exactly sure what this entails, except my plans included way too much alcohol, a lot of the man friend and a morning after like never before.

To no avail, the plans were made, and have yet to be stricken, however, us girls never fail to exempt ourselves from our stupid plans, in favor for other wild unorganized activities. After meeting with the girls and beginning the journey to work I stumbled upon an old friend, who remarked that my demanour had suprised him so vividly that he now believed I was 'mature', but of course still 'hot'.

To satisfy his curiosity as to what had suddenly changed my mischeivous ways, I have decided to invite him to my alcoholic grave yard bash, in order to show him the source of my 'maturity', maybe that might learn him.

However, even I, typical girl by day, vixen by night, realize that there is more to life than alcohol and unplanned, spontaneous and tantalizing sex, there is also the biggest morning after of all, the shock and horror of knowing your forty, look like shit, smell like shit, have no job, a shit-for-brains husband and a truck load of kids. So for those pitying my ignorance and stupidity at such a young age, the consequences have been considered, and that is why I punish myself five days a week at school were my grades are incredible in relation to my efforts.

To the magnificence of my grades, I credit my solid efforts in partying, the only thing I ever attempt realisticly. Suddenly mature? Oh Josh, you have much to learn.